TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY METROLL
Metroll collects personal information necessary for the purposes of conducting our business. This may include but is not restricted to your name, address, date of birth, gender & contact details including phone, fax & email. Metroll does not usually collect sensitive personal information.
METHODS METROLL USES TO COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Metroll collects personal information in different ways:
- Directly from you by personal contact, telephone, email & facsimile
- Credit applications
- Partnership program forms via the Metroll website
- Through business activities or events
- Public domain information
- Third parties including but not restricted to recruitment agencies Irrespective of the source of the personal information
Metroll respects the privacy of your personal information.
HOW WE USE & DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Metroll uses and discloses your personal information:
- To identify you
- To provide the services you may require
- For directing marketing of our products & services & to keep you informed of new product developments
If you no longer wish to receive Metroll marketing material please notify us & we will remove your details from our marketing database.
HOW TO ACCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
You have a right to access your personal information held by Metroll. In order to verify your identity, you are required to put your request in writing. Metroll reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for searching & providing you the access to your personal information.
SECURITY & QUALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Metroll takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored securely and has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information being held. Metroll’s staff are required to treat sensitive information as confidential. Metroll relies on you to help us keep your information accurate, current and complete. Please let us know if there are any errors & keep us informed of any changes to your personal information.