Metroll Interlocking Cladding is a concealed fix wall cladding system ideal for both commercial and residential application. Panels can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally and with an adjustable shadow gap, making Metroll Interlocking Cladding a striking and versatile material choice.
0.55mm BMT COLORBOND® steel
Galvanised Top Hats 1.15 x 35mm spaced at max. 900mm centres and fixed at max 500mm centres in perpendicular to direction of weatherboard. Breathable, waterproof membrane required. Fix weatherboard panel with a clip, to Top Hat at max. 500mm centres and max. 100mm from end of panel.
- Horizontal, vertical or diagonal installation
- Precise Sizing - 0.5mm tolerances
- Install on top hat battens or timber studs
- Residential and commercial application
- Installs on curved structures
- Concealed fixing