Solarspan® is an insulated panel system providing a pre-painted steel underside complete with a tongue and groove roll formed edge, bonded to an insulating polystyrene core and a Trimclad profiled roof sheet on the top side.
Solarspan® features a COLORBOND® steel exterior, an expanded polystyrene core with fire-retardant insulation (EPS-FR) and a pre-painted COLORBOND® steel underside.
Product Core Thickness:
50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm
Roof profile similar to Trimclad® with a plain or grooved ceiling finish.
- Roofing, insulation and ceiling in one product
- Strong COLORBOND® steel surface
- Suitable for enclosed spaces and larger applications
- No trusses, mesh, sarking, insulation or plasterboard required
- Quick and easy installation
- Up to 20 Year Warranty - subject to Terms & Conditions